domingo, 28 de febrero de 2016

Becoming a content curator!

As I commented in my previous post, I have started to gather all the CLIL in a bank common knowledge in order to share it with other, and specially with my classmates.
At this time,  I am becoming in a content curator so I have decided to try Symbaloo. This is another tool, similar to Pinterest but a little more visual. It allows you to link your favorite online resources sites. Therefore, you can save any link to be used easily later.
Symbaloo is an attractive and inntuitve tool that permits you create your own personal Interent “webmix”. If you have any doubt about how it works, have a look at my symbaloo board,  although it is not entirely completed:
https://edu.symbaloo.com/home/mix/13ePGXgFV9
Having said that, and as you can see in my webmix, I have gathered and organised the most interesting resources that my classmates shared with me in our Open CLIL board, on pinterest. My selection has been carried out depending on what I consider more meaningful in my future as a teacher, so it is just the begining of  my content curator life!

I hope you like it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario