sábado, 27 de febrero de 2016

How and where can we gather and share what we know about CLIL?

The answer is through a bank of common knowledges!
Nowadays, there are a wide range of programs on the Internet that give you the opportunity to create your own bank of knowledge, which can be shared with others. Among them, I would like to highlight Pinterest, as it is another challenge in my learning process with ICT.
Pinterest is a social network that allows you to share, comment, interact, and exchange visual materilas such as: photographs, videos, websites and so on. Moreover, you can follow the items that you like the most. Contents are organised around boards and you are allow to add visuals to your own or other´s boards.
Added to that, having a bank common knowledge is something beneficial for teachers. In social networks such as the one I´ve talk, Pinterest, you can find a wide range of resources for your lessons. Apart from that, this program allows you to collaborete with other teachers and share resources with students ,as they can be provide with a list of resources around a topic. In this way, students can work independently and pin ideas in their boards to create a Creative Common Bank. 
As we are learning about CLIL, we have a board in Pinterest which is called “Open CLIL” . On this space, each of us have to add at least 6 pins. At the end it would be a really useful and enriching tool for our future as  bilingual teachers.
In my case,  I decided to add things that I found helpful in my internship at a bilungual school such as educational videos related to The Solar System, the cycle of a frog in a visual way, our place in the world, strategics for teaching sight words, attractive experiments  and so on.
Here are my pins: https://es.pinterest.com/martagayarre/pins/  Have a look!!

I hope you like my pins!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario